Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fantasy Lapides reveals top ways to drive from East Memphis to Downtown

Between driving to sports events, to interviews, and to visit my sponsors, I've driven a lot of miles in Memphis. And I really know how to get around this place. Today I'll highlight some of the best ways to get from East Memphis to Downtown.


Best route overall: Walnut Grove to Perkins to Sam Cooper to E. Parkway to N. Parkway to 3rd Street.


2nd Best route overall: Park to Goodlett to Central to Cooper to Peabody to Linden to 2nd Street.


Best route 9am-4pm: Park to Goodlett to Poplar to Union to 2nd Street (avoid during rush hour).


Best route through Orange Mound: Park to Lamar to Linden to 2nd Street.


Best route between 8pm-6am: Walnut Grove to Poplar to 3rd Street.


Best Interstate Route: I-40 Westbound, exit on 2nd/3rd St.


Streets to avoid at all times: Madison, Highland between Central and Park, Summer.


I also have directions and best routes for all sorts of places outside Memphis such as Brownsville, Birmingham, St. Louis, etc. I'll post those later.

No comments: